Monday, August 25, 2008

FUTURA TYPE BOOK

Testing testing 1,2,3

Okay soooooo I told y'all Texan cowboys and gals about a type project I've working on in school last quarter. And yes it's true, I did get lazy over these past summer months but nevertheless here I am putting in full efforts- and best feets forward - all to try to share with you the magic that is the Futura typeface and the joy of Typography II.

THE MISSION: To research and write about a typeface and using that exclusive type face design a sequential multi page layout to produce an informational booklet aimed to educate an incoming Art Center student.

Lets see.. does this pdf link seem to be working?
http://www.yousendit.com/download/Q01GZGl1K3hCMTd2Wmc9PQ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?