Sunday, August 24, 2008

FAFAFA photoshop skillz

ok this one is illustrator actually...



Computer Arts magazine is a God sent piece of magnificence poured down upon the Earth for all designers, pro tech graphic junkies and wanna be's to bask in the golden glory that is Adobe Photoshop. While my time off from Art Center my brain has slightly deteriorated turning into a small lumpy pile of mush - graphic design knowledge escaping through every pore but alas! To regain my graphic strength I needed only a few healthy doses of computer art tutorial sessions. Browsing through the tutorial gallery with my pupils dilated like excited an prepubescent anime character I started gleefully downloading dozens of free tutorials that answered the call of a range of topics spanning from: “How can I create a believable jelly-jiggle in my models?” to "How to master pixel art animation."

They the latest issue's tutorials all online free of charge complete with support files and helpful pdf instructions. Get on it and get schooled: http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials
and make your lack of a summer existence turn into scoring points with the nerdy art kids this fall!

No comments: